Land a job with United Utilities and boost your career
Looking to boost your career? A job with United Utilities will get you the hands-on experience you need. Apply today!
What are you going to do:
Working at United Utilities is a great way to build your career from the ground up. With offices in cities like Manchester and Liverpool, United Utilities has job opportunities all across the UK. Plus, they offer great career progression into upper-level positions, and reward those who put in the effort. Personal development trainings, regular team outings, and performance bonuses are just some of the perks available at United Utilities. If you're looking for a place to hone your skills and step up your career trajectory, this is an ideal place to work. And with its unique combination of advantages, a career with United Utilities should definitely be at the top of your list.
There are a wide array of different vacancies available at United Utilities. For those who enjoy talking to customers or have a knack for problem-solving, there are plenty of customer service or call centre jobs. United Utilities’ experienced staff are also on hand to guide graduates through programmes designed to promote development and to gain hands-on work experience. Professionals seeking a change in their career need not look too far either, as there’s plenty of scope in one of the country's largest water companies! Requirements vary per role - some technical jobs may require a degree in engineering or computer science, while other roles don’t require an education or degree at all!
Their flexible working hours make it easy to fit a job into your schedule, whether you're looking for something part-time or full-time. What's great is that flexibility doesn't stop there - they offer permanent contracts and short-term ones as well, so you can pick the one that fits into your lifestyle and career plans. On top of all this, they are also offering competitive salaries that ensure employees are well taken care of from the start. So what are you waiting for? Apply for this vacancy, and our team will get in touch with you with suitable United Utilities job vacancies.
What we offer:
- A job with a top UK employer
- Plenty of opportunities to hone your skills
- Great career progression and growth opportunities
- Flexibility; part-time contracts are available
- A competitive salary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Time management and multitasking skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- relaying information to customers, updating the client database, or carrying out reparation projects, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Manufacturing / Industrial, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!