Apply and make your next career move with a job at The Hut Group
Do you have a passion for retail and fashion? Then a job with The Hut Group is a career move you won’t regret. Apply now to become eligible.
What are you going to do:
If you’re looking to make your mark in the retail industry, then a job with The Hut Group is the way to go. They’re a well-known e-commerce company headquartered in Manchester Airport, and jobs at The Hut Group vary from retail assistant to accountant to lawyer. This means you can be sure to find a job that fits your background, interests, and experience. A career with The Hut Group means you’ll gain valuable hands-on experience in a field of your choice, with a top UK employer to boot. If anything, it’ll look great on your CV, and they’ll be plenty of opportunities for you to move up the career ladder.
You don’t necessarily have to be an experienced professional to get started at The Hut Group. Graduate jobs are just as common and popular as more specialised positions. If you recently acquired your degree, this is your opportunity to show what you’re made of. Requirements for entry-level roles are minimal; all you need is a good dose of positive energy, a willingness to learn from mistakes, and a drive to succeed. A graduate role could include a warehouse job at The Hut Group, where you’ll be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing orders. There are of course, various specialised job vacancies available at The Hut Group, so make sure you’ve filled out your qualifications in your YoungCapital profile.
Whether you’re after a permanent, full-time role or a part-time job at The Hut Group to combine with other commitments, YoungCapital has you covered. Working hours don’t have to be your typical 9-5; you can also work in the evenings or during the weekends – whatever suits your lifestyle. Your wages will range from £10-£20 per hour depending on our experience level and specialisation. If all of this sounds good to you, then why not apply for a career with The Hut Group? Just hit ‘apply directly’ at the top of this page, and we’ll get back to you with suitable jobs.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work for a top UK employer
- Tons of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours (e.g. weekends or evenings)
- Gain valuable experience in the retail industry
- Permanent and ongoing contracts are available
- A fair and industry-standard salary package based on the role
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- You have a passion for retail and fashion
- You’re eager to take on new challenges
- Good time management, communication, and multitasking skills
- Ability to find new and innovative ways to improve services
Are you the ambitious talent we’re looking for? Apply for our vacancy today and get matched with the latest and greatest The Hut Group jobs for your needs.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Processing and sorting incoming orders, handling customer inquiries, or handling payments, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!