Find a job in no time with Redrow
Looking for a job in the construction industry? Welcome to the right page then! YoungCapital offers tons of job opportunities with Redrow.
What are you going to do:
Are you interested in the construction world? Most people think the only job Redrow has to offer is outside building houses and office buildings. But there’s so much more happening behind the scenes. For example, you can find vacancies with Redrow in customer service, sales, and admin too.
Wondering what your main duties will be working at Redrow? Totally understandable – it’ll mainly depend on what kind of work you go for. If you opt for a customer service role, your main responsibilities will be to assist clients with any enquiries they may have, and connecting phone calls to the right person. With a sales job, you might be one to put houses on the market, find clients to buy them, and much more. Rather sit behind a desk, with a regular 9-5 job? Then an admin job with Redrow is exactly what you need. You’ll be handling all the administrative tasks, and filing important paperwork.
Want to know what qualities Redrow looks for in its employees? Well, if you’re driven, creative, and have an innovative way of thinking, you’re already one step closer to landing a job with Redrow. Nonetheless, Redrow offers job vacancies for any and everyone – so it doesn’t matter if you’re a student, first-timer, or recent graduate. If your skills and experience match one of Redrow’s vacancies, our recruiters will give you a call.
Apply to this Redrow vacancy, and as soon as a job position that fits your skills, experience, and schedule becomes available, we’ll contact you. Are you in need of an immediate start job? Then explore our sales, customer service, and admin jobs in your city.
What we offer:
- A good salary with career development opportunities.
- Work that you can be proud of, and that’ll last a lifetime.
- A unique, diverse, and inclusive team to work in.
- Ongoing trainings to help you excel in your career.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills.
- Someone with an innovative way of thinking.
Already sold? Hit the ‘apply directly’ button, and you’re done! Our recruiters will contact you as soon as a position that fits your skills and experience become available. Don’t delay, apply to this vacancy and find a suitable job at Redrow in no time.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- handle customer enquiries, administrative tasks, and more depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Manufacturing / Industrial, Technical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!