Develop your career with a UPS job
Are you looking for a team leader, warehouse, or driver job? UPS is the right choice – apply today!
What are you going to do:
Always wanted to work in logistics, customer service, or management? Our UPS jobs are the right fit for you then! The type of work we offer through UPS is suitable for a first-timer, seasoned professional, or student. On top of that, it doesn’t matter what your schedule demands are, because we offer flexible working hours – whether you want a full-time or part-time job at UPS, we’ve got you covered.
But, what will my main duties and responsibilities be with a UPS job?’ Good question! If you opt for a driver job at UPS, your daily tasks will consist of making people’s day by delivering their packages to their doors. You’ll get the freedom to work independently, so good time management and customer service skills are important to have. Furthermore, there are multiple positions available when it comes to warehouse job vacancies at UPS. For example, if you opt for a warehouse assistant role, your daily tasks will be varied, helping here and there. If you already have some experience under your belt with a warehouse job, then a team leader position could be your next step into building your career with UPS.
Apply for this UPS job vacancy, and as soon as a job position that fits your skills, experience, and schedule becomes available, we’ll contact you. Are you in need of an immediate start job? Then explore our logistics, driving, and warehouse work in your city.
What we offer:
- A good salary with career development opportunities.
- A range of positions to choose from.
- Flexible working hours and great employee benefits.
- On-the-job training. No experience? No problem.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good at time management.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- A valid UK driving licence (for driver positions).
Always wanted to work at UPS? Here’s your chance! Apply to this vacancy today, and we’ll contact you as soon as there’s a suitable job opening for your skills and experience.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £13.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- sort, load, unload, scan or deliver packages, help around in the warehouse – depends on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!