Kickstart your career with a job with EY
Looking for a job in the finance industry? Build your career at EY with a graduate or senior position. Secure your employment at EY and apply today!
What are you going to do:
Whether you’re looking to excel in, or build a career at EY in London, Manchester, or anywhere else in the UK, YoungCapital is here to match you up with vacancies at EY that suit your skills and experience. EY believes that young talent brings added value to a company through innovative and creative thinking. This is also why EY also offers graduate jobs and internship opportunities.
The most common job vacancies at EY are in consulting, finance, and management. Don’t have any work experience, and just trying to get your foot in the door? Don’t fret, there are plenty of entry-level admin, secretary, and customer service positions available for first-timers. All you have to do is apply to this vacancy, and as soon as an EY job that matches your profile becomes available, you’ll be one of the first people we contact!
Curious to know with what type of jobs you can take on to kickstart your career at EY? Well, EY consists of change agents, cyber gurus, and problem solvers. So you’ll be able to find work in IT, consulting, finance, management, and much more. Besides this, EY offers flexible working conditions and hours. Depending on your role, EY offers the opportunity to work from home with a full-time or part-time job. YoungCapital is an expert at helping young talent find a workplace that values their fresh ideas, creativity, and innovative thinking – and that workplace is EY. So apply today and land a job with EY in no time!
What we offer:
- A good salary with career development opportunities.
- Work that you can be proud of, and that’ll last a lifetime.
- A unique, diverse, and inclusive team to work in.
- Ongoing trainings to help you excel in your career.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- giving clients financial advice in regard to their personal situation.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Counselling and Social Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!