Apply to this vacancy and land a job with Boots
Interested in the health & beauty industry? Apply to this vacancy to land a job at Boots in no time – your ideal job might be one click away.
What are you going to do:
Want to know more about Boots before applying for a job? Boots is a well-known beauty and health retail store in the UK. You’ll find makeup, health, hygiene, and more in just one store. The most sought-after job vacancies at Boots are in retail and warehousing, but the company offers a wide range of job vacancies in other departments too – apply and land a job with Boots in no time.
You can build your career at Boots in the retail, logistics, or customer service sectors, just to name a few. You won’t be short of options when it comes to finding the right job for you. The most common vacancies offered by Boots in the logistics sector are warehouse and driver jobs. For example, with a warehouse assistant position, you’ll be getting items ready for shipment, while a driver position will have you going from point A to point B making deliveries to retail stores. A customer service job at Boots will keep you busy with customers enquiries and questions. Besides this, most positions offer flexible working hours, and you can opt for a full-time or part-time job at Boots – whatever suits your schedule. And if you’re looking for a place where you can keep growing, both as a person and professionally, Boots offers tons of ongoing training opportunities to help you excel in your career.
Interested? Apply to this vacancy today, and we’ll contact you as soon as a vacancy that meets your skills and experience pops up. You’ll soon see why working at Boots is a worthy career move!
What we offer:
- A good salary with career development opportunities.
- Work that you can be proud of, and that’ll last a lifetime.
- A unique, diverse, and inclusive team to work in.
- Ongoing trainings to help you excel in your career.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Placements, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers who enter the store, giving advice on the products they offer, or checking inventory, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!