A Burberry job is calling your name, apply today
Want a job at Burberry? Here’s your chance! Burberry offers career opportunities in London, and all across the UK – apply now!
What are you going to do:
A job at Burberry doesn’t just mean the opportunity to collaborate with a high-end brand; you’ll also learn about their products, and push your own boundaries through professional and personal development. Whether you’re looking to kickstart your career with a Burberry job in London or anywhere else in the UK, you should know that the company culture stays the same. Fresh ideas, inclusivity, and diversity are at the main core of how they work. The company understands that not everyone has the same level of experience, so no matter your background, you’re sure to find suitable work at Burberry.
The most popular vacancies at Burberry are retail jobs and junior positions for recent graduates. For the more experienced professionals, Burberry offers jobs in HR, finance, or management. If you’re looking for a job where your perspective and creativity is valued, and where you can grow professionally and personally, apply to this vacancy!
The benefits of building your career at Burberry include the opportunity to work at a luxury fashion brand, while helping contribute to a positive and sustainable environment. Besides this, depending on the type of Burberry job you go for, you’re able to work from home, and the working hours are flexible enough to meet your busy schedule.
Want to become part of an innovative, inclusive, and creative team, and give your CV a boost with valuable work experience and skills? Hit the ‘apply directly’ button, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as a Burberry job that matches your criteria becomes available.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced work environment
- Ongoing trainings to develop your career
- The opportunity to work partly from home
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Socialising with people comes easy to you
- Knowledge of the high-end fashion industry
- Able to identify the customer’s needs in just a few words
Always wanted to work for a high-end retail store? Here’s your chance! Give your CV a boost, and apply to this Burberry job vacancy today!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers at the till, working in the warehouse, and answering customer inquiries, depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!