Sainsbury’s has a job for you, so apply today
Want to work at Sainsbury’s? Here’s your chance! You can land a warehouse, driver, or manager job at Sainsbury’s; apply and find your ideal role.
What are you going to do:
Sainsbury’s is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United Kingdom, it operates a range of stores, including traditional supermarkets, convenience stores, and online grocery delivery services.
Sainsbury's offers tons of job opportunities in its UK stores, distribution centres, and head office locations. Some of the job roles that you can find at Sainsbury's are:
- Customer service assistants: this role involves working at the checkout, helping customers with their purchases, and providing excellent customer service.
- Store assistants: you’ll be working in different parts of the store, including the bakery, deli, or fish counter, and helping customers find the products they are looking for.
- Department managers: these roles involve leading a team of store assistants and ensuring that the department is well-stocked, clean, and organized.
- Warehouse worker: with one of Sainsbury's warehouse jobs, you’ll be working in a distribution centre, where goods are received, stored, and prepared for delivery.
- Corporate roles: These roles involve working in Sainsbury's head office or other corporate locations, and includes roles in finance, marketing, HR, and other areas – great for building a career at Sainsbury’s.
Whether you’re looking for a job at Sainsbury's in London, Manchester, or anywhere else in the UK, YoungCapital is here to help you. How? All you have to do is tap ‘apply directly’ and our team of experts will take care of the rest. As soon as there’s a job opening that fits your schedule and experience, we’ll contact you.
The benefits of landing a job vacancy at Sainsbury’s include a competitive salary and opportunities to excel in your career through ongoing trainings. Furthermore, you’ll have the chance to work in a supportive, inclusive team and environment, and a well-known company in the UK. Got a busy schedule? Sainsbury’s offers flexible working arrangements – part-time or full-time jobs; you decide.
What we offer:
- A supportive, inclusive team environment
- Trainings to support your professional growth
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- A team player
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £14.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Help customers at the till, advise them on products, and much more depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!