Apply to this vacancy and get yourself a job with Tesco
Looking for driver jobs in Glasgow or retail jobs in London? Tesco has it all. Apply today, and find your ideal job at Tesco.
What are you going to do:
There isn’t a specific way of working at Tesco – it all depends on the position you go for! Whether it’s a warehouse, customer service, or HR job, Tesco has it all. Depending on your skills, you can find customer-orientated positions on the shop floor, or less physical active work at one of the many Tesco offices around the country. One thing that’s constant throughout all these jobs is a commitment to high standards and hard work. Does this sound like your cup of tea? Apply to this vacancy today!
No matter what part of the company you’re working in, Tesco is committed to helping maintain a balance between your work and personal life. This is why, you can find different employment contracts for both full-time and part-time jobs in Tesco stores and offices, and work-from-home opportunities depending on your role. Are you fresh out of uni? They offer a special track dedicated to helping graduates find suitable jobs at Tesco where they can put their skills to the test. Interested in finding a graduate job, side hustle, or remote work? Then a job with Tesco is the one for you.
The benefits of building a career at Tesco include discounts and benefits that help maximise your wellbeing; the chance to learn and grow through personal development plans; and flexible working setup to accommodate a work-life balance. In the end, it doesn’t matter what kind of job you land at Tesco – they’re all designed to help you form your future, thanks to the helpful courses available.
What we offer:
- A diverse and driven team to work in
- Tailored programmes to help you develop your career
- Great employee benefits with competitive pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills
- Good teamwork skills
- A valid UK driving licence (driver positions)
See for yourself what it’s like to work at Tesco – apply to this job vacancy today, and we’ll contact you as soon as a vacancy that suits your skills and experience pops up.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £16.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers at the till, delivering products and items to retail stores, and packaging products, to name a few.
- Profession type
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!