Apply here to land a sought-after job with Amazon
Want to start your career with Amazon? Apply through YoungCapital and get the Amazon job you’ve always wanted.
What are you going to do:
Being one of the most memorable companies worldwide, it’s no surprise that thousands want to work at Amazon. If you’re one of those go-getters that wants to land a job with Amazon in the UK, this vacancy is for you. But first, let’s walk through exactly what you’ll be signing up for when you apply to this Amazon vacancy.
You’re probably wondering what your duties and responsibilities will look like when taking on a job with Amazon. Well, this’ll depend on your specific role. While a warehouse job with Amazon will have you managing and moving stock, Amazon’s driver jobs will require you to transport goods from point A to B. If you’re more of an office body, a job in HR or customer service with Amazon will be the way to go; the first will see you dealing with employee-related admin, while the latter calls for handling customer queries.
When it comes to employee benefits, all those seeking employment with Amazon are in for a treat. Apart from offering attractive salaries, the company also boasts an inclusive working environment, and the opportunity to work flexible hours. This means you’ll find both full-time and part-time jobs at Amazon. Want to work for an organisation that’ll invest in your skills and career growth? Then Amazon’s the place for you; from free trainings to career development programmes, you’ll get the opportunity to further yourself while earning an income.
Sounds like Amazon is a match for you? Then apply for this vacancy to land your ideal Amazon job in a jiffy.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a global e-commerce company
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely or in-office
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Amazon job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Amazon asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or transporting goods, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!