Find a job with JD Sports, apply to this vacancy
Get yourself a JD Sports job anywhere in the UK, and give your CV a boost with one of our customer service or management jobs – apply today!
What are you going to do:
JD’s products are made for the latest generations, and are also advertised by people just like you. JD offers multiple jobs in many fields. But, the most sough-after job vacancies at JD Sports are warehouse work, customer service and retail positions. No matter your skills, work experience, or schedule demands, JD has a job that’ll meet you halfway. Your main duties and responsibilities depend on the role you opt for! For example, a retail, warehouse, or manager job, JD all require different tasks and responsibilities. But when it comes down to it, you’ll be able to give your CV a boost with the new customer service, sales, and teamwork skills you’ll acquire from your job with JD.
The benefits of building your career at JD consist of employee discounts and benefits that help maximise your wellbeing; a full-time or part-time job with JD Sports; on-the-job training; and opportunities to develop yourself both professionally and personally. In the end, it doesn’t matter what kind of job you land at JD Sports – they’re all designed to help you form your future, add valuable experience to your CV, and set you on the right path to finding your true calling.
Always wanted to be a part of a cool, urban company whose products are accessible to any and everyone? Then this is your chance to build your career with a JD Sports job – find your ideal part-time or full-time job in a jiffy!
What we offer:
- Insight into the latest trends in the urban culture
- On-the-job training; no experience? No problem
- Great employee benefits with good pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Willingness to apply constructive feedback and learn
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers at the till, working in the warehouse, and answering customer inquiries, depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
SEO Pool Vacancy
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!