Kickstart your career at HSBC by applying to this vacancy
Want to work at HSBC? Apply for this vacancy for a full or part-time job at HSBC London, Birmingham, or elsewhere in the UK.
What are you going to do:
The duties you’ll be tasked with in a job at HSBC depend on which role you go for. As one of the UK’s biggest international banks, finance positions are obviously the most common, and can involve anything from auditing to bank telling to analytics. If you’re not that into numbers, there are tons of other options too. HSBC has HR and customer service jobs where you’ll be doing more people-oriented tasks like interviews, troubleshooting, and overall being a friendly face. Whatever direction you want to take, there’s a career opportunity for you at HSBC.
Just as the tasks vary based on your job, so do the requirements. You might need a degree in finance, previous management experience, a qualification in HR practices – it all depends on the role! Thankfully, HSBC knows that everyone’s background is different, and sometimes you need a helping hand to get your career off the ground. HSBC provides graduate jobs and schemes for eager first-timers looking to put their skills to the test. You might even bag yourself a part-time job at HSBC alongside your studies so you can build up experience and be ready to jump into full-time work.
Employment with HSBC isn’t just a great career opportunity; you’ll also find lots of great benefits. You can be sure that you’ll receive an attractive salary, as well as other perks like remote working and personal development programs. When you work at HSBC, you get more than just a job; you get a way of living. Ready to launch your career at HSBC? YoungCapital can help. Apply to this vacancy or check out the other great jobs at HSBC we have to offer.
What we offer:
- Opportunities with one of the biggest banks in the UK
- A competitive salary with additional employee benefits
- Varied roles to suit a range of interests
- Remote working opportunities (job dependant)
- A fast-paced and diverse work environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest and enthusiasm for the financial services industry
- Relevant degree or qualification (job dependant)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good teamwork and communication skills
Ready to start your career in an HSBC job in London, Birmingham, or beyond? Apply with YoungCapital to get the ball rolling – you won’t regret it!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £50.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting in financial matters, or other background, admin tasks, depending on the job.
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!