Apply here to land your ideal job with ASOS
Want to kickstart your career with ASOS? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital and get an ASOS job in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why so many people are applying to ASOS job vacancies? Well, it probably has to do with the wide variety of jobs they have to offer that’re fit for all levels of experience. Of course, it also helps that ASOS takes very good care of their employees. We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a job with ASOS.
At ASOS, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, while a warehouse job with ASOS will have you managing and moving stock, a customer service job with ASOS will see you handling customer queries. Each ASOS career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some nice touches to your CV.
When it comes to employment benefits, ASOS really doesn’t hold back. Apart from their competitive salaries, they also boast a diverse and inclusive working environment – everyone is welcome at ASOS. Want to work from home? That’s perfectly fine. If your role allows it, you can work remotely and determine your own schedule, as long as you get the job done. Did we mention that ASOS offers free samples and discounts to all of its employees? Well, they do. This is just another one of the many perks that make a job at ASOS so desirable.
Sounds like the type of company you’d like to join? Then hit ‘apply’ on this ASOS vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the international brand, ASOS
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely or in-office
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of ASOS job you could want; graduate, part-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with ASOS asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!