Make an impact and build a career with a job at AstraZeneca
Want to work at AstraZeneca and make your mark on the world? Apply with YoungCapital to find your ideal AstraZeneca job.
What are you going to do:
A job with AstraZeneca puts you at the forefront of scientific development, even if you’re not one of the white-coats working in the labs. The roles available aren’t limited to just scientific positions. You can find support roles in everything from finance to HR to sales, so there’s sure to be something that suits your strengths. Your tasks will vary depending on the job you take on, so be sure to read the AstraZeneca vacancy carefully to know what you’re signing up for.
Curious what the requirements are? Once again, it depends on the job you have. Most of the technical, science-heavy roles will require some kind of qualification, so they’re best suited to those looking for a graduate job at AstraZeneca. Don’t have a degree? Don’t worry! There are tons of entry-level jobs at AstraZeneca across the UK, from London to the Midlands to remote roles you can do from home. You can launch pretty much any career at AstraZeneca thanks to the huge variety of work on offer.
Now, on to what everyone is really concerned about: salary. Rest assured that AstraZeneca offers attractive, industry-standard wages that can keep up with the competition. Employment at AstraZeneca also means receiving benefits to help you not only in your professional development, but also in your personal life. Think insurance schemes, annual leave, and trainings. What more could you want? Apply today to boost your chances of landing a great job with AstraZeneca.
What we offer:
- The chance to be a part of the future of science
- Being part of a team that values diversity
- Positions to suit all levels of experience
- Attractive salary and benefits package
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant scientific qualifications (job dependant)
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Interest in scientific innovation
- Availability for a number of schedules
Ready to launch your career at AstraZeneca? Apply with YoungCapital today to get things started. You’ll have your ideal job at AstraZeneca in no time.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £40.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Working either in the scientific areas, such as lab work, or assisting with admin and other support services.
- Profession type
- Scientific Services, Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!