Land that job with BP; apply to this vacancy
Always wanted a career with BP? Apply through YoungCapital to get hold of your ideal BP job in a jiffy.
What are you going to do:
Headquartered in London, BP is a global oil and gas company that offers a wide range of career opportunities. Whether you’re just starting out in your field or already have tons of experience to your name, you can apply to this BP vacancy to land your ideal job. But first, let’s walk you through all you need to know about what it’s like to work at BP.
What will your duties be when taking on a job with BP in the UK? Well, that’ll be decided by the specific position you hold at the company. For instance, take on a retail job with BP, and you’ll be responsible for offering top-notch service to all of BP’s customers. The amount of responsibility you take on will also depend on the seniority of your role. A manager, for example, will take on more responsibility than someone with a graduate job at BP. Still, no matter the job you take on, you’ll be gaining valuable work experience that’s sure to reflect well on your CV.
When it comes to BP’s employee benefits, you definitely won’t be disappointed. BP values a healthy work-life balance, which is why they offer additional or part-time leave for various personal issues their workers might face. Of course, it also helps that BP pays employees well. Add to that the various benefits packages that are offered to workers, and it becomes clear why employment at BP is such a sought-after thing. A job at BP doesn’t simply equate to a steady income – it also means working for an organisation that values its employees.
Think BP might be a good fit for you? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy!
What we offer:
- Jobs with a multinational oil and gas company
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- Chance to get discounts on BP products
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate people skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of BP job you could want, from London to Leeds. Join our other candidates by hitting ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy, and get yourself some work with BP asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or performing retail tasks, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!