Looking to work a job at GSK? Look no further
Employment at GSK is about more than just a pay cheque – it’s a way of life. Find your ideal GSK job with YoungCapital.
What are you going to do:
GSK jobs are constantly in demand and, when you look at the company, it’s not hard to see why. Between the collaborative environment, emphasis on personal development, and perks like performance-based bonuses, you’d be mad not to want to work there. Working at GSK gives your career a boost like no other, and sets you up on a path to success.
What kind of responsibilities can you expect from a job at GSK? Well, that all depends on the type of role you take on. There’s a big difference between what’s expected from the scientists and the HR reps, for example. That being said, everyone is responsible for helping further the cause and pave the way for new pharmaceutical developments. That’s why there are also some common requirements among all the jobs. Teamwork, communication skills, and personal responsibility are all essential traits of anyone trying to fill a GSK vacancy.
Worried about fitting your GSK career around your lifestyle? Don’t be. GSK understands the importance of working to live, not living to work. That’s why they provide a wide range of positions of varying working hours, all across the UK. Some GSK jobs can even be done remotely, so you can really make them work for you. If you’re interested in applying, but only fresh out of uni and unsure of your skills, you can rest assured that there’ll be something for you too. GSK provides jobs for graduates that are tailor-made to put your knowledge to good use. All sounds very enticing, doesn’t it? Apply now through YoungCapital.
What we offer:
- Contributing to the development of new medicines
- A diverse range of roles for different areas of interest
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Innovative way of thinking
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £50.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting in the development of pharmaceuticals, either directly or in a support role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Scientific Services, Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!