Here’s your chance at a job with Virgin Money
Ready to start your career with Virgin Money? Then apply to this vacancy and land a job with Virgin Money in the UK.
What are you going to do:
If you’re looking to land a job with Virgin Money, you’re in for a treat. The company offers various opportunities that are suited to various skill sets, personality types, and levels of experience. This means that there’s a spot for anyone and everyone looking to join the banking and financial services industry. Sounds good? Then let’s have a look at what it’s like to take on a career with Virgin Money.
Your duties and responsibilities at Virgin Money will depend on the specific role you take on. For example, while accountants have to set up and revise financial statements, handling customer queries would be the main responsibility of someone with a call centre job at Virgin Money. Take on an IT job, and it’ll be up to you to make sure that all of the company’s online systems run smoothly. Since Virgin Money is such a high performance company, you’ll have plenty of job-specific responsibilities to keep you busy – and add to your CV, of course!
When it comes to employee benefits, Virgin Money doesn’t disappoint. Apart from offering attractive salaries, the company also boasts an inclusive and diverse working environment. Enjoy going on holiday? Who doesn’t? With Virgin Money, you’ll get additional leave days for the ultimate work-life balance. And don’t forget about the all-inclusive benefits packages; pension plans, medical and life insurance, income protection – the works. No wonder a job at Virgin Money is such a prized possession among jobseekers!
Think you’d excel in your career at Virgin Money? Then apply to this job vacancy to land a job with Virgin Money in Edinburgh, London, or Leeds – whatever floats your boat!
What we offer:
- Jobs with a global bank and financial service provider
- Roles that are suited to various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and attractive employee benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely or in-office
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Virgin Money job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and start your career with Virgin Money.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- setting up and revising financial statements, handling client queries, or managing IT systems, depending on your role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!