Find your new London Stock Exchange Job with YoungCapital
Ready to start your career at LSEG? Find your next job at the London Stock Exchange through YoungCapital.
What are you going to do:
Getting a job with London Stock Exchange is an ideal career move for any first-timer or seasoned professional. The opportunities for growth and development are huge, and the team is always looking for innovative, new thinkers to shake things up. Plus, there are some nice perks, like remote work plans, to help make things a bit easier and more flexible for employees in their LSEG job.
So, what exactly do you need to bring to the table to build a career at LSEG? It all depends on what job you go for. After all, the specialised skills needed for a finance job and an HR position are quite different. You will need a few general skills for any job at London Stock Exchange though. Things like attention to detail, top-notch communication skills, and a good sense of time management are essential employee traits. After that, it’s up to you to read the job description to get a clear understanding of what the role requires.
Speaking of reading the job description, you’ll need to have a good look at it to see the tasks involved in the job too. There are so many positions available, we can’t just narrow it down to one list. Finance jobs at London Stock Exchange, for example, can be anything from investment to risk assessment to accountancy. You can also find non-finance job opportunities for your LSEG career, like HR, marketing, and management positions. One thing’s for sure: you’ll be working in an environment that values your individual contributions and abilities. Check out our full selection of London Stock Exchange vacancies to see what’s available to you.
What we offer:
- Working at one of the biggest financial institutions in the UK
- Roles for all areas of interest and levels of expertise
- Opportunities to build and develop your career
- Remote working opportunities (role-dependent)
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Basic financial literacy and knowledge of the industry
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Innovative approaches and ways of thinking
A career at LSEG is a great way to get your name out there and develop your professional abilities. Want to be the first to hear about new job opportunities at London Stock Exchange? Apply now with YoungCapital.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £55.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Dealing with financial and investment matters, or providing support, depending on the role.
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!