Land a job with supermarket chain, ASDA
Want to kickstart your career with ASDA? Then hit ‘apply’ on this vacancy to land an ASDA job in no time.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why so many people are standing in line to apply to ASDA job vacancies? Well, it probably has to do with the wide variety of jobs they have to offer. That, and the fact that you often don’t need any previous experience to land a job with this UK-based supermarket chain. Need some more info before you hit ‘apply’? We’re here to tell you all you need to know.
The job you hold at ASDA will determine your duties and responsibilities. Take on a warehouse job at ASDA to help with the management and moving of stock, or transport goods from point A to B in one of ASDA’s driver jobs. If you prefer the cosiness of an office space, handling client queries could be the thing for you. A customer service job with ASDA will let you do just that. Whichever role you decide on, you can rest assured that you’ll be gaining valuable career experience when you work at ASDA. Your CV will thank you later!
Now, let’s talk employment benefits. Simply put, ASDA doesn’t hold back in this department. Apart from offering above-standard pay, ASDA also helps employees to save even further by adding fuel discounts and yearly bonuses to their extensive benefits package. In many of ASDA’s jobs, you’ll also get the chance to benefit from pension schemes, health insurance, and income protection. To add to that, you can typically adjust your working hours around your schedule. So whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time job at ASDA, you’re bound to find something that matches your needs.
Convinced that a job at ASDA is the right fit for you? Then hit ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy, and follow the instructions that follow – you’re moments away from kickstarting your ASDA career!
What we offer:
- Variety of jobs with supermarket chain, ASDA
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Above-standard pay and employee benefits
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- Additional employee-only discounts
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
From customer service to warehouse to driver jobs, ASDA has it all. Apply now to set off your career with this UK-based supermarket chain!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of retail-related tasks, or handling client queries, depending on the role you take on
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!