For a National Grid UK job apply at YoungCapital
A career with National Grid is a ticket to success. Want to get in on the action? Find your new job at National Grid with YoungCapital.
What are you going to do:
When taking on a job with National Grid, you’re doing more than just earning a pay cheque. You’re contributing to building a greener and more sustainable future. That goes for those working on the nitty gritty science and engineering work, as well as those in support roles like HR, marketing, and finance. All types of employment opportunities are available at National Grid to keep things running smoothly. The responsibilities of each role can vary, but one thing’s for sure: everybody’s on the same team, working towards a shared goal.
It can be difficult to narrow down the requirements of each position too, as they differ from job to job at National Grid. You may need a formal degree, particularly if you want to work on the scientific side of things. Previous experience is often required for higher-up positions, like team leads and managers, but it differs for each National Grid vacancy. Some general skills are useful in any position, like time management, organisation, and communication. Make sure you have those front and centre on your CV before you hit ‘apply’!
You might be wondering, ‘will I be able to find National Grid jobs near me?’ Absolutely you will! There are jobs available at National Grid in every corner of the UK, so there’s sure to be one near enough to you. You might even get lucky and nab yourself a work-from-home position, as a lot of the more admin-heavy jobs can be done remotely. Employment with National Grid can fit around your lifestyle, so there’s nothing stopping you from landing a great job. Check out the full selection of National Grid vacancies on YoungCapital to see exactly what’s on offer.
What we offer:
- The chance to help create the future of energy
- Roles for all levels of experience and expertise
- Opportunities to build your career
- Variety in hours and working options (role-dependent)
- A workplace that’s committed to diversity and sustainability
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying levels (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Availability to work 8–40 hours per week
- Enthusiasm and interest in improving sustainability
Ready to start your career at National Grid? We’re ready to help make that happen. Join our other eager candidates and find yourself a job at National Grid UK.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £45.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assist in the distribution of electricity and gas, either directly or in a support role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Engineering , Scientific Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!