Land a job with RSA Insurance Group; apply to this vacancy
Want to kickstart your career with RSA? Apply through YoungCapital to get the RSA job in the UK that matches your needs.
What are you going to do:
Interested in starting your career with RSA Insurance Group? Great choice, because a job with RSA means benefitting from a wide range of career opportunities, as well as top-notch employee perks. From full-time to part-time jobs, RSA has it all. So, you’re bound to find something that fits your schedule.
When it comes to your duties and responsibilities, this depends on the specific job position you hold at RSA. Interested in an admin role? From coordinating meetings to filing paperwork, you’ll be tasked with keeping the office organised. Finance employees, on the other hand, will have to set up and review financial statements, and create reports on the company’s financial performance. Whichever RSA career opportunity you end up going for, the experience you’ll gain will reflect well on your CV. This’ll set you up for success in your future career endeavours.
Now, on to RSA’s employee benefits. From gaining access to attractive benefits packages, to receiving a competitive, market-related salary, you can rest assured that you’ll be taken care of at RSA. A job at this company also means getting a additional health and well-being allowances. And that’s not all there is to it; get ready to boost your professional growth with free trainings and development programmes. Plus, RSA boasts an inclusive, and diverse working environment – everyone is welcome to apply. Itching to land a job here? Then apply to this RSA vacancy asap!
Want to increase your chances of landing a job with RSA? Then switch on your vacancy alerts after you apply, and start receiving the latest RSA vacancies straight to your inbox.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a multinational insurance company
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive pay and attractive benefits
- Additional health and wellbeing allowances
- An inclusive and diverse working environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
- Good organisational skills (admin roles)
If it’s a job with RSA you want, hit ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy. With YoungCapital, you can kickstart your career with RSA in a jiffy.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Handling administrative tasks, providing quotes to clients, or working in finance, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!