Kickstart your career with a job at Admiral
Interested in a career with Admiral? This vacancy is for you; hit ‘apply’ to land an Admiral job in Cardiff, Swansea, or any other city in the UK.
What are you going to do:
Curious about what it’s like to work for an esteemed UK-based insurance company? Well, let’s just say there’s a reason why so many people are lining up for Admiral jobs. From the employee benefits the company offers, to the wide range of work opportunities, there are tons of reasons to hit ‘apply’ on this vacancy and land a job with Admiral.
As an Admiral employee, your duties will depend on the specific role you land. You can work as a finance expert and provide financial advice to clients, or opt for an admin-based role in which you’ll be providing office support to employees and managers. Whether you take on a full-time or part-time job at Admiral, you can rest assured that it’ll add tons of value to your CV, thanks to the large amount of experience you’ll be gaining while doing your job.
Curious about Admiral’s employee benefits? Well, get ready to be impressed. From competitive salaries to top-of-the-range benefits packages, Admiral knows how to take care of its employees. To add to that, a job at Admiral also means you’ll get free staff shares, employee discounts, and occasional tickets to sponsored events. Doesn’t sound bad at all, does it? Well, there’s more. Admiral also lets employees work from home and determine their own working schedules as far as a role allows it. Want to sleep in and work from the comfort of your sofa? Admiral says yes, you can!
If you’re convinced that a job at Admiral is a good match for you, go on and hit ‘apply directly’ on this vacancy.
What we offer:
- Jobs at UK-based insurance company, Admiral
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and employee benefits packages
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- Extra perks, like free staff shares and employee discounts
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant degree or qualification for specialised roles
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy presents every kind of Admiral job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Admiral asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Reviewing client finances, observing data trends, or handling admin-related tasks, depending on the role you take on
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!