Find jobs with BAE Systems across the UK
Looking to build a career in aerospace? This BAE Systems vacancy is the way to go. Apply to find a BAE Systems job in London or elsewhere in the UK.
What are you going to do:
Eager to put your stamp on the future of technology and aerospace innovation? Then you’ll need to get a job at BAE Systems. Not only will you be able to make your mark, you’ll also benefit from all the perks of BAE Systems work. From employment benefits to promotion opportunities to dedicated ‘women in STEM’ schemes, there’s no end to the positive aspects.
Each job with BAE Systems in the UK has its own duties and responsibilities attached, so the job description varies per role. As an engineer, for example, you’ll be tasked with developing, maintaining, and improving the technology that the company produces. If you work in BAE Systems’ HR department, on the other hand, you’ll be in charge of employee welfare and ensuring everyone is able to work at their best. Things like salary at BAE Systems also vary per job, but you can rest assured that you’ll be paid an attractive, market-appropriate salary.
What about the requirements of a job at BAE Systems? Well, that also depends on which role you apply for. A hardcore engineering job will need a qualification in the field, such as a university degree. While many BAE Systems jobs are only suitable for graduates, there are also a number of entry-level positions that don’t require previous experience or study. So, no matter your background, experience, or career goals, there’s a job at BAE Systems with your name on it. Apply through YoungCapital, and we’ll help you get to work at BAE Systems in no time at all.
What we offer:
- The chance to contribute to the future of aerospace technology
- Roles for multiple areas of interest and levels of experience
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- An energetic, driven, and diverse workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Previous experience or education (role-dependent)
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and interest in aerospace technologies
Ready to find the ideal BAE Systems job for you? Then you’re in the right place. Apply to this vacancy, and your BAE Systems career will be on track before you can say ‘hired’.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £48.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Building and developing aerospace technology, assisting in support or management roles, other general tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Engineering , Scientific Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!