Build your career with a Hargreaves Lansdown job
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, a job at Hargreaves Lansdown is a great opportunity. Apply now through YoungCapital.
What are you going to do:
What does a typical workday look like at Hargreaves Lansdown? Well, that all depends on your role and the duties attached to it. If you’re working in the hardcore finance side of things, you might find yourself auditing accounts, analysing markets, or filling in reports. You might also be working in admin, in which case you’d be filing the reports, managing appointments, or contacting clients. There’s a lot of variety when it comes to Hargreaves Lansdown jobs, so no matter your background there’ll be something to suit your tastes.
If you’re a recent graduate, then a job at Hargreaves Lansdown is a great option for you. They have positions specifically tailored for entry-level workers eager to prove themselves and put their skills to good use. You can use this as an opportunity to learn more about the business on the job, and test out your knowledge. The requirements will change depending on the job you’re after, but you can still include a few general skills on your CV regardless. Things like attention to detail, and solid time management are all essential for working a job at Hargreaves Lansdown.
Things like working hours will also vary depending on your position, level of responsibility, and often what you’re working on. The good news is that, because a lot of your work will be done online, there’s a good chance that your Hargreaves Lansdown job could be done remotely. A work-from-home job makes it easy to find a good work-life balance, and means you don’t have to sacrifice one for the other. Sounds pretty good, right? Apply today to start the process of building your career at Hargreaves Lansdown.
What we offer:
- Work in a top UK financial institution
- Roles for all levels of experience and expertise
- Opportunities to build a career and develop professionally
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications in specialist areas (role-dependent)
- Detail-orientated and good time management skills
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Basic levels of financial literacy
Working at Hargreaves Lansdown is not only a way to pay your bills, but also a ticket to a successful career. There’s a Hargreaves Lansdown job out there with your name on it, so apply now.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £48.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting in financial services matters, either directly or in a support capacity.
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!