Apply here to land a sought-after job with JLP
Want to boost your career at JLP; the UK’s leading omni-channel retailer? Apply to this vacancy for a JLP job in the UK near you.
What are you going to do:
Being one of the most memorable companies worldwide, it’s no surprise that thousands of people want to work at JLP. If you’re one of those go-getters that wants to land a job with JLP in the UK, this vacancy is for you. But first, let’s walk through exactly what you’ll be signing up for when you apply to this JLP vacancy.
You’re probably wondering what your duties and responsibilities will look like when taking on a job with JLP. Well, this’ll depend on your specific role. While a warehouse job with JLP will have you managing and moving stock, JLP’s driver jobs will require you to transport goods from point A to B. If you’re more of an office body, a job in HR or customer service with JLP will be the way to go; the first will see you dealing with employee-related admin, while the latter calls for handling customer queries.
When it comes to employee benefits, all those seeking employment with JLP are in for a treat. Apart from offering attractive salaries, the company also boasts an inclusive working environment, and the opportunity to work flexible hours. This means you’ll find both full-time and part-time jobs at JLP. Want to work for an organisation that’ll invest in your skills and career growth? Then JLP’s the place for you; from free trainings to career development programmes, you’ll get the opportunity to further yourself while earning an income.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a global e-commerce company
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely or in-office
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
This vacancy has every kind of JLP job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself a career with JLP asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or transporting goods, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!