Build your career with a job at Travis Perkins
Looking for a job at Travis Perkins? You’ll be able to excel in your career at Travis Perkins no matter the type of work you’re interested in.
What are you going to do:
Want to kickstart your career with a Travis Perkins job? Good choice! Travis Perkins is a British builders' merchant and home improvement retailer. By joining one of their teams, you’ll gain valuable work experience and further develop your skills in the construction industry.
The company offers a range of positions in sales, customer service, warehouse work, and delivery. With a job at Travis Perkins, you’ll form part of a team that’s passionate about making a difference through owning and living their company’s values. Whether you’re a first-timer, recent graduate, or experienced professional, you’ll find plenty of job opportunities to secure your employment at Travis Perkins in a jiffy.
Already sold on the idea? Maybe? Let’s get rid of your doubts by letting you in on the perks of landing a job with Travis Perkins. By building your career with Travis Perkins, you’ll be able to gain valuable insights into the construction industry. Besides this, the company offers great employee benefits, and a competitive salary. Only have time to work a couple of hours per week? There are tons of part-time job vacancies to choose from at Travis Perkins. Even if you’re ready to commit to a full work week, there are options for you. Not a fan of routine? No problem – Travis Perkins offers flexible working arrangements.
As soon as you apply to this Travis Perkins vacancy, one of our recruiters will contact you if there’s a job opening at Travis Perkins that suits your skills and experience.
What we offer:
- Vital work experience in the logistics industry
- Variety in your day-to-day tasks
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No work experience required (depending on the job type)
- No mistake gets passed by you
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure
Already see yourself working a job at Travis Perkins? Don’t delay; tap ‘apply directly’ and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as there’s a job opening that suit your skills and experience.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have, selling buildings, and more, depending on your job type.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!