Kickstart or develop your career with a job at Direct Line
Looking for a job with Direct Line, one of the UK’s leading insurers? Apply for this vacancy today for a chance at a career with Direct Line.
What are you going to do:
Do you want to get involved with insurance, and give your career a well-deserved boost with a top UK employer? Then Direct Line is for you. Even if you don’t have finance experience, Direct Line Group offers jobs in customer care, technology, auto services, operations, and more. In other words, you’ll find a career with Direct Line that fits your background, interests, and experience.
So what types of Direct Line vacancies can you expect to find? Some of the more popular Direct Line jobs are in customer service. In this role, your duties include helping with queries about insurances, keeping customers safe on the roadside when they’ve broken down, or supporting them with a claim. Your skills should include a good dose of empathy, patience, and problem-solving. Want to work in communications? Direct Line has plenty of jobs in marketing, advertising, and promotion. If you love crafting creative ad campaigns, then this is the Direct Line job for you. Requirements for Direct Line insurance jobs will vary depending on the job. While entry-level roles like admin or HR assistant don’t require any previous work experience, specialised roles like engineer or accountant will require a degree or prior work experience.
Direct Line job vacancies range from part-time to full-time to temporary. This means you can easily fit a role into your lifestyle and schedule. Do you want to work from the comfort of your own home? With some Direct Line jobs, working from home is an option. No more tedious commutes or long hours at the office! Want to work part-time? Direct Line has jobs you can do in the evenings or weekends, such as customer care or a Direct Line call centre job. Plus, they offer positions in various cities across the UK; from London to Glasgow to Bristol, Direct Line has jobs all over. Have we piqued your interest? Apply today!
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top insurers
- The chance to work flexible hours
- Additional earning potential through overtime and bonuses
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development
- A competitive, industry-standard salary
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant knowledge of your field (commercial position)
- Committed and showing pride in your work
- Confident communicator
Are you eager to work for one of the UK’s top insurers? Apply to this vacancy today, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as a fitting Direct Line job opens up in your area.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers with their inquiries, testing software, or managing inspections and repairs of fleet, depending on the role.
- Profession type
- Human Resources, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!