Apply to this vacancy for a top job at Argos
Want to start a career at Argos, one of the UK’s retail giants? Apply to this vacancy to find your next Argos job in London, Birmingham, and beyond.
What are you going to do:
A job at Argos will give you a front row seat to one of the UK’s biggest retailers. Argos has career opportunities across a wide range of sectors. So, you don’t have to worry about having the right skills – there’s something for everyone! We’ve gathered some of the most popular options to talk you through. We’ll also give a brief overview of some of the tasks you might face and qualities you might need in your work at Argos.
- Logistics jobs at Argos are great for anyone with a knack for organisation and a love for all things order and structure. If you work well in a team, and don’t mind a bit of heavy lifting or running and fetching, then this one’s for you. You could be busy in a job in one of Argos’ warehouses, sorting and sending orders, or out on the streets working a delivery driver job for Argos.
- Argos has employment opportunities on the retail side of things too. If you’ve got a bubbly personality and like to lend a helping hand, then a customer-facing, shop-floor job at Argos would be ideal. You’ll need good customer service skills, as well as some maths basics in order to work the tills. Your duties will mostly involve helping customers find what they need and complete their purchases.
- Prefer to be out of the action in a more laid-back environment? Then a support job at Argos’ offices might be more your cup of tea. Admin roles require good attention to detail and organisational skills, as well as some computer literacy skills. Depending on your exact role, working at Argos might involve sorting and filing documents, resolving HR issues, or managing accounts.
Now that you have a rough idea of what a job at Argos looks like, we can go into more general information, like working hours. It’s good to know that Argos offers all sorts of employment contracts that can fit all different schedules. Both full-time and part-time jobs are available at Argos, so you can set about building your career or just earn some extra cash. There are even seasonal positions, like Christmas jobs, at Argos to help with higher levels of demand. So, whatever kind of schedule you have, send in your job application to Argos through this vacancy – and we’ll look after the rest.
What we offer:
- Working at one of the top retailers in the UK
- Roles across retail, logistics, management, and other sectors
- Varied working hours and locations (role-dependent)
- The chance to build a flourishing career
- A workspace that’s devoted to diversity and inclusion
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Previous experience isn’t always a necessity
- Teamwork and communication skills (role-dependent)
- Customer-focussed mindset (role-dependent)
- Interest in retail and developing an established brand
From delivery driver to customer service jobs, Argos has it all. Have you got the drive to get in on the action? Then apply to this Argos job vacancy and start building your career.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £48.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Sorting and moving stock around the warehouse, providing assistance to customers, and supporting operations in back office roles.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!