Find a great job at Marks and Spencer
Whether it’s a retail, warehouse, or driver job you want, Marks and Spencer have it all. Apply for this M&S vacancy for full-time and part-time jobs.
What are you going to do:
Have you always dreamed of working at a company that values individuality, supports creative thinking, and has the world’s best cookies? Then you’ll want a job at Marks and Spencer. As a major British multinational retailer, M&S has a range of careers available across different industries and cities. So, what you’re going to do will depends on the type of job you take on. Before you apply to this vacancy, it's important to know which Marks and Spencer career opportunities are available.
You can find jobs at Marks and Spencer to suit all levels of experience, no matter what stage you’re at in your career. M&S jobs cover retail, logistics, sales, finance, marketing – just about anything you can think of! The working hours at M&S are flexible too, depending on what kind of role you go for. Most part-time jobs at Marks and Spencer are on the shop floor and in the food hall, where you’d be serving customers directly and helping them with purchases.
If you need something outside the typical 9-5 schedule, then a driver job or warehouse position at Marks and Spencer would be ideal. Goods need to be shipped 24/7, so evening and weekend shifts are common. If you’re a recent graduate wanting a job in the Marks and Spencer offices, you can find roles in accounting, marketing, sales, and lots of other specialisations.
Are you wondering, ‘will I find a Marks and Spencer job near me?’ We say, ‘you absolutely will!’ Because it’s one of the most widely-operating retailers in the UK, Marks and Spencer has jobs all over, from London to Birmingham to Glasgow. You won't have to travel far to start your career at M&S. Some positions even offer remote working, which gives the ultimate flexibility.
We can’t talk about jobs at Marks and Spencer without mentioning the great employee benefits that go along with it. You’ll have access to trainings to help further your career, programmes that encourage diversity and social education, and benefits like pension schemes. Don’t forget about that employee discount as well! Working at Marks and Spencer is more than just employment; it’s a way of life. Apply today to see how you can start building your career with a job at M&S.
What we offer:
- Working with one of the UK’s most well-known brands
- Roles in an ever-growing fashion giant, across various sectors
- Opportunities to build a career in your chosen line of work
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse, accepting, and inclusive work environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- A customer-orientated way of working (role-dependant)
- Enthusiasm and interest in fashion retail operations
Ready to kickstart your career at Marks and Spencer? Apply now with YoungCapital and you’ll have an M&S job in the bag before you can say ‘hired’.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers with purchases, organising stock in-store and in the warehouses, making deliveries, and other related, job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!