Apply to this vacancy for all the best Next jobs
Want to work at Next and build a career in fashion or retail? Apply with YoungCapital. You’ll find great jobs at Next from Birmingham to Leeds.
What are you going to do:
A job at Next isn’t just about folding clothes and putting on price stickers. It’s a chance to work for one of the biggest names in fashion in the UK. Next jobs can be a stepping stone to a career in a multi-billion pound industry. Are you keen to get involved? When you apply with YoungCapital, we’ll get you working at Next in no time.
The kinds of tasks you can expect from a job at Next will vary, as there are so many different kinds of roles on offer. The typical retail and customer service jobs at Next will have you on the shop floor, helping clients find what they need and making sure everything looks ship shape. Or, you could find yourself in a job at Next’s head office contributing to a smooth-running operation. Think of administrative tasks like placing orders, managing appointments, and implementing HR procedures. Speaking of operations, there are also a number of logistics-based options at Next, such as warehouse and driver jobs. So really, whatever it is you’re into and wherever your skills may lie, there’ll be something for you.
When it comes to working hours for Next employment, you have your pick of options once again. Both full-time and part-time jobs are common at Next, with part-time being more popular for shop floor positions. For the more admin-heavy work, remote opportunities are becoming more and more common. You can work at Next from the comfort of your sofa if you like! Prefer to find a ‘Next job near me’? From London to Leeds to South Elmsall, Next has job opportunities all over the UK. No matter where you’re based, it’s likely that we can find a Next job that ticks all your boxes.
Are you convinced that a job at Next is a great way to build your career while still keeping that work/life balance intact? Great! Apply to this Next vacancy and get the ball rolling on your future.
What we offer:
- Work at one of the best-known brands in the UK
- Roles for all areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to build a career and climb the ladder
- Varied working hours and remote working opportunities (role-dependent)
- A bustling workplace in the ever developing fashion industry
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication abilities
- Customer service and people skills (role-dependent)
- Enthusiasm and interest in fashion and retail
There are employment opportunities at Next for everyone, whether you’re a full-on fashionista or want to work behind the scenes. Ready to get involved? Apply for your job at Next through YoungCapital.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £30.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Retail and sales tasks such as manning checkouts or customer service, or acting in a support role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!