Apply to this job vacancy to work at Microsoft
Want to work at Microsoft? From remote work to security jobs, you can’t go wrong. Apply with YoungCapital and find your Microsoft job in no time.
What are you going to do:
No matter what sector you want a job in, you’d be wise to work at Microsoft. Not only is it a giant in the IT industry, there’s also a huge behind-the-scenes operation with roles for all areas of interest. And, no matter where you’re based, there’ll be something nearby. Whether you find work at the HQ in Reading, or in a support office such as Paddington in London, a job at Microsoft is never too far away. You can even find remote or hybrid work thanks to Microsoft’s understanding of flexibility and work/life balance. That’s just one of the many perks of working at Microsoft.
What does a typical day of work at Microsoft look like? Well, that ultimately depends on the role you end up going for. The duties and responsibilities vary from job to job, so no two positions are the same. You could be in charge of monitoring firewalls and developing new safety measures in a security job at Microsoft. Or, you might find yourself working on new Microsoft products and trying to pitch them to clients.
The same can be said for the requirements for a job at Microsoft – it all depends on what you’re looking at. An IT job will obviously require IT skills, much like a finance job would call for a background in finance. Generally speaking, you can try and play up your teamwork and communication skills, since the Microsoft work flow is usually pretty collaborative. Besides that, a good dose of enthusiasm and strong work ethic will get you far when it comes to work at Microsoft.
What we offer:
- The chance to work for one of the biggest names in IT
- Roles across different sectors, for all areas of interest
- Varied positions to suit all career levels
- Opportunities to develop yourself professionally
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependant)
- A diverse, inclusive workplace that values individuality
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm and interest in developing new technologies
Whatever stage you’re at in your career, a job with Microsoft is a smart opportunity. Apply with YoungCapital, and you’ll be on your way to work at Microsoft before you know it.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £50.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Developing new software, monitoring cybersecurity, selling products, and many other role-dependant tasks.
- Profession type
- Engineering , Scientific Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!