Check out this vacancy to apply for a Primark job
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or have no experience, a job at Primark is a great move. Apply with YoungCapital to start a career at Primark.
What are you going to do:
Ready to get the ball rolling in your career with a job at Primark? Then you’re in the right place. This vacancy covers all sorts of employment opportunities at Primark, so there’ll be something for you no matter what you’re after.
You might be wondering what kind of tasks you’ll be assigned in your job at Primark. It’ll depend on the kind of position you go for, as no two days are the same. A job in one of Primark’s warehouses will have you moving and organising stock, while a role in customer service will involve answering questions and queries. The same can be said for the requirements of Primark recruitment – it all depends on what you’re applying for.
When it comes to fitting a job at Primark into your life, we’re pleased to say that it’s a relatively easy task. That’s because there’s huge variety in the working hours available. There’s a great mix of full-time and part-time jobs available at Primark, including weekend and seasonal work. However much you want or need to work, chances are there’s a spot at Primark that suits.
Are you asking yourself ‘is there a job at Primark near me?’ Of course there is! Primark is constantly hiring across the UK, as they have stores in every major city and many of towns. Whether you’re in Swansea, Fife, or Stratford, there’s a Primark job not too far from you. Plus, some of the admin jobs at Primark HQ can even be done remotely, so you can be hard at work without having to get off the sofa – win!
So, what are you waiting for? Submit your application for a job at Primark with YoungCapital, and you’ll find your ideal position before you can say ‘hired’.
What we offer:
- The chance to work with a fashion and retail giant
- Roles for all levels of experience
- Opportunities to build a career across different sectors
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse workplace that strives for inclusivity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-orientated way of working
- Customer service skills (role-dependant)
- Enthusiasm and interest fashion and retail
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £45.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Arranging stock, assisting stock, providing support in the back office, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!