Kickstart your career with a job at Nando's
Interested in taking on a career with Nando's? Then this vacancy is for you; hit ‘apply’ asap to land your ideal Nando's job.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why you should apply to work at one of the UK’s favourite chain restaurants, Nando's? Well, let’s just say there’s a reason why people are lining up to land a job with Nando's in the UK. From the many employee perks you can expect, to the responsibilities you’ll take on when you work at Nando's, we’ll take you through everything you need to know.
When taking on employment with Nando's, your duties will depend on the specific role you hold. While retail workers have to assist customers, drivers are responsible for transporting yummy goods and packaging materials from point A to B. There are tons of roles up for grabs. You can put your uni degree to good use in a graduate job with Nando's, or opt to work shifts in one of the many part-time jobs Nando's has to offer. If you’re looking to gain experience, make money, and do work that’s suited to your skills and schedule while you’re at it, this Nando's job vacancy is for you.
You’re probably itching to know more about Nando's employment benefits, aren’t you? Well, you’re in for a treat. From competitive pay to top-notch benefits packages, it’s clear why everyone in the UK wants employment with Nando’s. And yes, you’ll be treated to a free meal every day that you work, as well as massive discounts when you dine with family or friends. A job with Nando’s also means getting a 4-week paid sabbatical every 5 years. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that the company is socially conscious and takes great care of its employees. Want to work for Nando’s? Of course you do!
Have a feeling that you’re the right one to apply to this Nando's vacancy? Then don’t delay; submit your application asap!
What we offer:
- Chance to join one of the UK’s top restaurant chains
- Roles that are suited to various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits packages
- Flexible working hours with remote opportunities
- A quick, easy, and stress-free application process
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in or knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy has every kind of Nando's job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Nando's asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Attending to customers, doing admin-related tasks, or transporting goods, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!