Flex your skills with a TK Maxx job
Are you passionate about retail and customer service? Apply to this TK Maxx job vacancy, and climb the career ladder in no time!
What are you going to do:
If you're looking for a career in retail, TK Maxx is the place to be! There are a wide range of jobs available at TK Maxx, including both full-time and part-time positions. Since the company is present all across the UK, you’ll be able to find a job at TK Maxx in Birmingham, London, and Manchester, to name a few.
By building your career with TK Maxx, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, such as flexible working hours, good pay, and employee discounts. Furthermore, TK Maxx offers part-time jobs that’re perfect for anyone looking for work that fits around their schedule. TK Maxx understands the importance of a good work-life balance and does their best to accommodate your personal schedule. It doesn’t matter whether you're based in Sheffield, Glasgow, or Manchester and are looking for TK Maxx jobs. They have a variety of positions available in these locations, including customer service roles, retail jobs, and management positions. So no matter your skills or work experience, you’ll be able to find a position that suits you.
The salary for TK Maxx jobs is competitive, and you'll also have access to medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plans, and paid time off. So if you're passionate about retail and customer service and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, TK Maxx is the place for you! Apply to this vacancy today.
What we offer:
- A welcoming and diverse team
- Great employee benefits
- Ongoing trainings and development
- A wide range of employment options
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills
- No work experience required
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
TK Maxx is always on the lookout for passionate and dedicated individuals to join their team. Are you one of these individuals? Hit the ‘apply now’ button on this TK Maxx vacancy, and we’ll get in touch as soon as something that fits your background pops up.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers out with questions, giving advice on products, or manning the till.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!