Land your ideal career opportunity with PwC
Want to kickstart your accounting, admin, or sales career with PwC? Then apply to this vacancy to land a job with PwC in the UK.
What are you going to do:
Wondering why working at PwC is so popular? Well, since the company forms part of the ‘Big Four’ and is considered to be the most prestigious accounting firm in the world, landing a job here is a dream to many. PwC offers careers in accounting, audit, and other professional services. Of course, there are many other career opportunities for at PwC – this include everything from finance to HR to marketing and beyond!
When it comes to a job with PwC in the UK, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. While accountants are responsible for setting up and reviewing financial statements, someone with a customer service job at PwC would have to take care of any client queries. Managers are typically entrusted with more responsibilities than someone with a graduate job at PwC, for example. Whichever role you take on, you’re bound to gain a lot of valuable work experience that’ll look grand on your CV. If not for yourself, do it for your resume – start your career with PwC.
Curious about PwC’s employment benefits? From highly competitive salaries to attractive benefits packages, PwC doesn’t hold back when it comes to its workforce’s needs. You’ll also be treated to PwC’s flexible working hours – as long as you get the job done, you can typically adjust your schedule according to your preferences. To add to that, PwC is all about personal and professional wellbeing. Employees get access to private medical care, state-of-the-art wellbeing resources, as well as a range of support networks from the moment they sign on the dotted line. Now, applying for work at PwC doesn’t sound all too bad, does it? Don’t delay; apply to this job vacancy to land the PwC career that suits you.
Want to continue exploring your options? Switch on your email alerts after you apply to stay up to date with the latest PwC vacancies.
What we offer:
- Chance to join multinational accounting firm, PwC
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Attractive salaries and employee benefits
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- An inclusive and diverse working environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in the professional services industry
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy has every kind of PwC job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with PwC.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £12.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and monitoring accounts, assisting with client queries, or helping with admin-related tasks, depending on the role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!