Get working in a job at Iceland with this vacancy
Want a job at Iceland, a leading UK supermarket? With full and part-time jobs, Iceland has what you’re after. Apply to Iceland through this vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Wondering what it’s like to work a job at Iceland, one of the biggest names in UK supermarkets? Well, not only is it a great way to earn a living, but a career at Iceland also offers you the chance to build on both your personal and professional strengths. From perks like employee discounts and pension plans, to the trainings you can take on to learn new skills, you can’t go wrong. Stick with us and we’ll talk you through what you need to know about working at Iceland.
In a job at Iceland, your duties will vary depending on your exact role. You can work in a retail job in an Iceland shop, where sales are your main concern. You’ll be helping customers by giving advice and finalising their purchases. Or, you might find a job in an Iceland warehouse, where you’ll be tasked with organising stock and preparing it for shipment. If you want to work on the back end of things, then an admin job at Iceland is for you. You’ll have responsibilities like planning appointments, organising and filing paperwork, and answering phone calls and emails. Because of the huge range of work, the requirements for employment at Iceland can also vary. You can find everything from entry-level, graduate jobs at Iceland to more senior management positions.
What about the hard facts, like the working hours to expect at Iceland? You can find roles to suit pretty much every schedule, thanks to the wide variety available. Iceland jobs in logistics run 24/7, since products need to be restocked almost constantly. Shop and back-office roles tend to follow a 9-5 structure, but with stores open at the weekend you can also work in Iceland stores outside the Monday-to-Friday rat race. All of these contribute to the smooth running of Iceland as a whole, so no matter which you go for, you can be confident that you’re making a difference.
What we offer:
- The chance to work for a top UK supermarket chain
- Roles for all levels of experience, to suit various schedules
- The opportunity to build a career tailored to your interests
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace, committed to doing better
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- A customer-focussed approach to doing business
- Enthusiasm, hard work, and dedication
Ready to kick off your career at Iceland? This job vacancy covers every kind of role you could want; customer service, admin, driver jobs – Iceland does it all. Apply and get ready to find your ideal job at Iceland.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £26.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers, stocking and transporting products, providing back-office support, and many other role-dependent tasks.
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!