Find a job at Network Rail and start your career
Want to get involved in UK rail service? Then a Network Rail job is the way to go. Boost your career chances at Network Rail – apply to this vacancy.
What are you going to do:
If you’re eager to help improve the state of transport in the UK, then a Network Rail job is the way to go. From customer service to driver to engineering jobs, Network Rail has something for everyone, no matter your background. There are even hospitality and retail jobs available in Network Rail-run stations, if that’s more your cup of tea. The point is, whatever strengths and skills you bring to the table, there’s a Network Rail employment opportunity waiting for you. Learn more about the ins and outs of working at Network Rail right here on YoungCapital.
A Network Rail job can take on many different forms, so there’s a lot of variation in the details. Let’s start with an easy one: working hours. Because the railways need to be smooth-running and operational 24/7, you can pretty much find work around the clock. With both full-time and part-time jobs, Network Rail has a position to suit all schedules.
Wondering what requirements there are for a job at Network Rail? That depends on what role you decide on. Engineering jobs will require some kind of formal education, usually in the form of a bachelor’s or master’s degree. If you’re a recent graduate who wants an entry-level job at Network Rail, this could be the one for you! Other roles don’t necessarily require a degree, for example admin or customer service positions. They may require some work experience, but Network Rail are generally open to newbies if you can show relevant skills and interests.
Finally, the thing that everyone really wants to know about: the perks of Network Rail jobs. You can expect a whole range of benefits, including discounts on shopping, healthcare, childcare, rail subsidies, and pension schemes. Not to mention, at Network Rail, workers are treated with respect and appreciation no matter who they are.
Want to get involved with this team who are championing hard work alongside diversity and inclusion? Then apply to this Network Rail job vacancy asap.
What we offer:
- Chance to influence and improve transport all over the UK
- Roles for various areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities build a career in transport and other sectors
- Varied working hours and remote work opportunities (role-dependent)
- A workplace committed to improvement and innovation
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees and subjects (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and time management
- Enthusiasm and interest in making a difference
This vacancy is your key to landing a great job at Network Rail. Hit ‘apply’ ad get ready to set off on your Network Rail career.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £48.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Maintaining train lines and carriages, co-ordinating schedules, supporting operations in a backend role, and many other job-dependant tasks.
- Profession type
- Engineering , Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!