If it’s a job with Pandora you want, this one’s for you
Interested in a career with Pandora? Apply to this vacancy to land a retail or sales job with Pandora in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Let’s get right to it: Pandora job vacancies are hot right now. Why? Well, it probably has to do with the wide variety of jobs they have to offer that’re fit for all levels of experience. Of course, it also helps that Pandora takes very good care of their employees. We’ll take you through the ins and outs of what it’s like taking on a job with Pandora.
At Pandora, your duties are based on the specific position you hold. For example, while a warehouse job with Pandora will have you managing and moving stock, a Pandora retail job will see you assisting customers, either as a floor worker, or at the till. Each Pandora career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs at the company, you have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some nice touches to your CV. And the best part? There’s no need for tons of previous career experience to land a Pandora job. In fact, Pandora offers jobs from entry-level positions to managerial roles. There’s a spot for everyone!
When it comes to Pandora’s employee benefits, you’re in for a treat. From attractive benefits packages to competitive salaries, Pandora doesn’t hold back when it comes to compensating its workforce. Did we mention that the company offers generous discounts to all of its employees? Well, they do. This is just another one of the many perks that make a job at Pandora so desirable. To add to that, working at Pandora generally means that you can determine your own working hours; Pandora’s part-time jobs can be moulded according to your own schedule.
Sounds like Pandora is the perfect match for you? Then hit ‘apply’ on this Pandora vacancy asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with the international jewellery brand, Pandora
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and employee-only perks
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
- A positive working culture and environment
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (retail and sales roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Pandora job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Pandora asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, selling products, or assisting clients, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!