Find a new job at The Body Shop
Explore a career with The Body Shop! Competitive pay, employee benefits & growth opportunities. Find The Body Shop jobs across the UK.
What are you going to do:
Looking for a fulfilling career with a company that truly cares about its employees and the environment? Look no further than this Body Shop job vacancy! The company is always on the lookout for passionate individuals to join their team and help them continue their mission of making a positive difference in the world. With a wide range of Body Shop careers available, including full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions, there's something for everyone. Whether you're looking for Body Shop job vacancies in London or elsewhere across the UK, we’ve got something for you.
To be considered for a job at The Body Shop, there are some requirements. For example, you’ll need strong communication and customer services skills, and have the ability to work well in a team. Furthermore, just like any other company, there’s a minimum age requirement at The Body Shop. You must be 16 years old or older to be able to apply to this Body Shop vacancy.
A job at The Body Shop also comes with great employee benefits. At The Body Shop, they value diversity and inclusivity, and they’re committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome and valued. They offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and development. By working at The Body Shop, you’ll have the chance to make a real difference in the world and be part of a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about what they do.
The working hours at The Body Shop can vary depending on the role and location. A sales associate's role, for example, can demand working during weekends and evenings, while store managers may have a more traditional working schedule. No matter your schedule, skills, or background, you’re sure to find a job at The Body Shop that’ll suit your needs. Don’t delay, go ahead and tap ‘apply now’ on this vacancy.
What we offer:
- A supportive work environment that promotes diversity and equality
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Employee discounts on The Body Shop products
- The opportunity to be a part of a well-known brand with a strong reputation for corporate social responsibility
- A wide range of employment options, both part-time and full-time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- No work experience required
- Willingness to learn about the beauty industry
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £8.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers out with questions, at the till, and offer advice on products.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!