Find a job at Urban Outfitters
Apply to this Urban Outfitters job vacancy to become part of a fun, inclusive, and fresh team – don’t delay!
What are you going to do:
Looking for a job at Urban Outfitters in London, Manchester, or Edinburgh? Great! Urban Outfitters is a popular retail company that offers a wide range of job opportunities for candidates of all levels – from customer service and sales, to visual merchandising and store management. The jobs at Urban Outfitters aren’t limited to retail positions only; the company also has opportunities in its distribution centres and warehouses. These jobs involve receiving, processing and shipping merchandise.
Students or people looking for flexible working hours can easily find a part-time job at Urban Outfitters. You can expect positions such as sales associates, stock associates, and cashiers. The company also offers graduate programmes for recent graduates looking to build their careers in retail.
With all the varied employment opportunities at Urban Outfitters, comes great benefits. Working at Urban Outfitters offers a variety of perks including a competitive salary and benefits package, a dynamic and fun work environment, and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the retail sector. Already sold on the idea? Apply to this vacancy and find a job at Urban Outfitters in no time!
Urban Outfitters values diversity and promotes an inclusive culture, which fosters a positive and respectful work environment. The company is also committed to helping employees reach their full potential, by offering a wide range of training and development programmes. If you want to be part of a fun, vibrant, and inclusive team, this is your chance to find a work with Urban Outfitters.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- A fun and fresh team to work with
- Paid time off
- A wide range of employment options, both part-time and full-time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in fashion and retail
- No work experience required (role-dependant)
- Good customer service skills
Can’t wait to kickstart your career at Urban Outfitters? You don’t have to! Apply to this vacancy today, and our recruiters will contact you as soon as something that matches your skills and experience pops up!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Help around the warehouse, greet customers as they enter the store, and more depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!