Your job at Capgemini awaits you
Become part of something exciting and new; apply to this Capgemini vacancy to find your ideal job in no time!
What are you going to do:
Looking to kickstart your career at Capgemini? Great choice! Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation. The company offers a wide range of job opportunities for candidates with different skills and backgrounds.
One of the main areas of focus for Capgemini is technology consulting. Capgemini offers a variety of job vacancies in this area, including positions in software development, data analytics, and cloud computing. These jobs typically require a strong technical background, as well as excellent problem-solving and communication skills. If you have no background in technology or consulting, but are still trying to a get a foot in the door at Capgemini, then a customer service or administrative job is just what you need.
Your daily tasks and duties will depend on what type of career you land at Capgemini. For example, you’ll be dealing a lot with clients if you opt for a consulting or management position – it’ll be your responsibility to build and maintain business relationships. With a customer service job, you’ll be answering customer inquiries, and addressing issues that they might encounter. If you’re good at time management, organising, and like to work goal-oriented, then an admin job will be right up your alley.
With all the varied employment opportunities at Capgemini, comes great benefits. Working at Capgemini offers a variety of perks including a benefits package, opportunities for professional development, and the opportunity to become part of one of the most respected organisations in the world. Already sold on the idea? Apply to this vacancy and find a job at Capgemini in no time!
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Generous leave policies
- A wide range of employment options
- Facilities to support mental and physical well-being
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good eye for detail
- Good customer service skills
- Good time-management
- No work experience required (role-dependant)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £40.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- consult clients on issues in the tech field and more depending on your role
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Receptionist
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!