Land the Savers job you’ve been waiting for
Want to kickstart your career with Savers? Apply to this vacancy through YoungCapital and get a full- or part-time Savers job in the UK asap.
What are you going to do:
Want to join Savers in making health and beauty solutions affordable to everyone across the UK? Then this Savers job vacancy is for you. The company is all about personal growth and development; it’s a great match for a first-timer looking to gain some career experience. Of course, experienced workers are also welcome to apply to Savers – your expertise will be welcomed with open arms! But, what can you can expect when taking on a job with Savers? And, more importantly, what’s in it for you?
At Savers, your duties are based on the position you work in. While warehouse workers will be tasked with moving and managing stock, retail employees will have to assist customers with their purchases and questions. Each Savers career opportunity comes with its own responsibilities, and since there are so many different roles up for grabs, a job at Savers means you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Needless to say, this’ll add some nice touches to your CV – hiring managers are suckers for an all-rounder candidate.
Now, let's talk about the many employee benefits that make employment at Savers so desirable. Looking for competitive pay? Savers offers exactly that. Plus, you’ll be treated to a top-notch benefits package that’s second to none. Want to take on flexible working hours? Then work at Savers is just the thing for you. Oh, and did we mention that Savers offers exclusive discounts to all of its employees? This is just another one of the many reasons why people are lining up to land a job at Savers.
By now, you’re probably thinking, ‘how can I find a Savers job near me?’ Well, hit ‘apply directly’ on this Savers vacancy, and our recruiters will help you find one in your area. Whether it's in London or Birmingham, your ideal Savers job is waiting for you.
What we offer:
- Jobs with the health and beauty brand, Savers
- Roles that are fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and potential benefits
- A collaborative and fun working environment
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Adequate fitness level (warehouse roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Savers job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work at Savers asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and moving stock, taking care of admin-related tasks, or assisting customers in store, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!