Find a FatFace job in no time
Are you after a retail job at FatFace? We offer career opportunities in sales, customer service, and much more!
What are you going to do:
Wondering what your daily tasks and responsibilities will be when you land a job with the FatFace team? Good question, but that’ll depend on the type of career you’re after at FatFace. The main employment opportunities at FatFace are in retail, customer service, sales, and logistics.
So, what basic skills do you need to start a career at FatFace? The company values creativity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and go-getter attitude. If you recognise yourself as someone who likes to think outside the box, isn’t afraid to share opinions, and likes to work goal-oriented, then you’re already in line with the core values and culture of the company.
Your daily tasks and duties for a retail job will be to greet customers as they enter the store, and help out with any questions or advice on products. With a warehouse job at FatFace, you’ll help around the warehouse by picking and packaging items and setting them ready for shipment, moving items around the warehouse with a forklift, or delivering packages to customers. All in all, a career at FatFace won’t lack variety in tasks. If this sounds like your cup of tea, then we’re sure that there’s a job vacancy at FatFace that’ll suit you.
When it comes to the working hours, you can find both part-time roles for people that’re after flexible work, and full-time options for people that’re ready to commit to a full work week. So whatever your schedule, experience, and skills, it won’t be a problem to find suitable work at FatFace. Apply to this vacancy, and we’ll get back to you when a job that suits your background becomes available.
What we offer:
- Discounts on different FatFace products and items
- Great benefits, including paid time off and pension schemes
- A wide range of employment options, both part-time and full-time
- A job in retail, sales, customer service, and more
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Can work well in a team
- Good customer service skills
- No work experience required (role-dependant)
Can’t wait to embark on your journey with FatFace? Apply to this vacancy today, and as soon as there’s a job opening at FatFace that suit your skills and experience, one of our recruiters will reach out to you.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Making sure the store is nice and tidy, greeting customers as they enter, and managing the till depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Retail , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!