Build your career at Citi in no time
Are you after a job at Citi? We offer career opportunities in finance, accountancy, customer service and much more!
What are you going to do:
Wondering what your daily tasks and responsibilities will be when you land a job with the Citi team? Good question, but that’ll depend on the type of career you’re after at Citi. The main employment areas at Citi are in finance, accountancy, admin, and customer service.
So, what basic skills do you need to get a career at Citi? The company values creativity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and go-getter attitude. So if you recognise yourself as someone who likes to think outside the box, isn’t afraid to share opinions, and likes to work goal-oriented, then you’re already in line with the core values and culture of the company.
Your daily tasks and duties in a finance job will be to review budgets, prepare spreadsheets, and present your findings to stakeholders, to name a few. With a customer service job at Citi, you’ll help clients out with withdrawals, reimbursements, and any questions they might have related to their online banking. All in all, a career at Citi won’t lack variety in tasks. If this sounds like your cup of tea, then we’re sure that there’s a job vacancy at Citi that will suit you.
When it comes to the working hours, you can find both part-time roles for people that’re after flexible work, and full-time options for people that’re ready to commit to a full work week. So whatever your schedule, experience, and skills, it won’t be a problem to find suitable work at Citi. Apply to this vacancy, and we’ll get back to you when a job that suits your background becomes available.
What we offer:
- Retirement plans and pension schemes
- Great benefits, including paid time off
- Part-time and full-time job opportunities
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good with numbers
- Good customer service skills
- No work experience required (role-dependant)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Give financial advice to clients related to savings, investments, loans, depending on the role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Receptionist
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!