Find a job at BlackRock to launch your finance career
Want to start a career with BlackRock, a top UK financial institution? Then apply to this vacancy, and a BlackRock job will be yours in a flash.
What are you going to do:
A career at BlackRock isn’t just limited to finance, banking, and accountancy roles. You can find all sorts of jobs at the company, from HR to marketing to project management. Whatever your area of interest or the work experience you have, BlackRock has a job with your name on it. And, with great perks and employee benefits, a job at BlackRock will have you living the good life well as working hard. What else can you benefit from as a BlackRock employee? Stick with us, and we’ll talk you through all you need to know.
The duties and responsibilities you’ll be assigned during a typical BlackRock workday will vary hugely from job to job. A role in finance will have you crunching numbers, making reports, and analysing markets for potential risk and reward. An employee in BlackRock’s HR department, on the other hand, will be tasked with looking after colleague welfare and making sure everyone is happy and satisfied at work. The same goes for the requirements to land a job at BlackRock – it all depends on what you go for. You may need a degree or formal training, or you might get away with just having work experience. The good news is that, because there’s so much variety, there are a ton of options to suit all career levels at BlackRock.
Some of the more concrete topics include the salary you can expect at BlackRock. While it will vary per position, you can rest assured that BlackRock pays competitive wages that keep up with market trends and inflation. Entry-level roles can expect to start at roughly £27,000 a year, and it’ll only go up from there as you progress in your career. BlackRock working hours are also fairly standard, with the majority of positions being full-time, Monday-Friday roles. That said, many of them can be made into (partial) work-from-home jobs, so you can fit your work life into your personal one with ease. Sounds good, right? Then get your BlackRock application ready and submit it through YoungCapital.
What we offer:
- Opportunities with a top UK financial institution
- Roles for various areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to grow professionally and build a career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- Enthusiasm and interest in finance
- Strong attention to detail
Wondering why you should work at BlackRock? Between the growth opportunities, flexible working setups, and great employee perks, you can’t go wrong. Apply to this vacancy and let your BlackRock career flourish before your eyes.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £40.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting in financial matters, or other background, admin tasks, depending on the job.
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!