Build a career in finance in a McKinsey job UK-wide
Your career at McKinsey is waiting right around the corner, so don’t delay. Find your best match with this McKinsey job vacancy – apply now!
What are you going to do:
Step into the world of high finance and build your own distinguished career at McKinsey & Company. Not only will you enjoy great McKinsey employee benefits, flexible working, and solid career progression, but you’ll also find it an enjoyable place to work. Between the hard-working, helpful colleagues, and management team who want to see you succeed, there’s nothing holding you back from success when working at McKinsey. Sounds pretty enticing, right? Stick with us and we’ll run you through everything you need to know before you apply to McKinsey.
There are certain requirements you’ll need to fulfil in your application to McKinsey but, sadly, we can’t tell you what those are. Not because we’re gatekeeping, but because they vary so much from role to role. McKinsey jobs can range from pure finance to HR to marketing, so there’s no one set of specs you need to have on your CV. Some general qualities you can include are good teamwork and communication skills, since a lot of the work at McKinsey is very collaborative in nature. The same goes for the responsibilities you can expect – it depends on the position. Your career at McKinsey can take on many different forms, which means there’s pretty much something for everyone.
One thing that doesn’t change is the fact that you’ll receive a competitive salary at McKinsey, no matter your role. Your pay will correlate to your level of experience and the title of your position, which means that, as you move up the ranks, so will the amount you earn. The working hours at McKinsey are also fairly standard, with the majority of positions being standard 9-5, Monday-Friday roles. There are some part-time jobs available, so plenty of chances to dip your toe in the working world if you’re still completing your studies. It all adds up to building a successful career at McKinley, so give it a go.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a world-renowned financial institution
- Roles for different areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to grow and build a career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- An inclusive workplace committed to diverse hiring
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- Enthusiasm and interest in financial services
- Strong attention to detail
Ready to get your career at McKinsey underway? Then look no further. Submit your application for this McKinsey vacancy and let us take care of the rest. You’ll have your ideal job at McKinsey before you know it, so get cracking
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £45.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers, stocking shelves, transporting stock, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!