Get your career in finance underway at UBS in the UK
Want to build a career at UBS? Find your best match and kickstart your professional life through this UBS job vacancy – apply now!
What are you going to do:
If you’re looking to break into the world of finance, or just switch up your professional life, then a career with UBS is the way to go. Not only will you get to work with great colleagues and enjoy steady career growth, but you’ll benefit from many UBS employee perks too. With everything from family leave to flexible working to vision insurance on offer, you have everything you need to build a solid balance between your personal and professional life. Sounds pretty enticing, right? That’s just the beginning of why you should work at UBS, so stick with us.
Another great aspect of getting a job at UBS is the wide variety of roles available. No matter what your career aspirations may be, UBS has something for you. There are obviously plenty of jobs in finance, like auditors, analysts, and risk managers, to name a few. But, there’s also a huge background operation that keeps the finance aspect running smoothly. HR, sales, marketing, IT – they’re all essential parts of what makes UBS work. The requirements and responsibilities will vary from job to job, so don’t let your level of education or work experience get in the way. UBS is for everyone.
Another great reason to work at UBS? The salary. Both full-time salaries and part-time wages are competitive compared to the rest of the market, so you know you’ll be earning a good living. Salaries start at roughly £27,000 a year for entry-level positions, while part-time employees at UBS can expect a wage of £10-12 an hour, depending on their age. So, are you convinced yet? Then it’s time to send your application to UBS and get ready for the career opportunities to come flooding in.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a top global financial institution
- Roles that suit many areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to grow and build a professional career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace, committed to a better future
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- A good eye for detail
Whether you want a job at UBS in London, or elsewhere in the UK, you’re in the right place. This vacancy covers UBS jobs across the country, so you’re in the right hands. Apply now and get your future career at UBS well and truly underway.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £45.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting in financial matters, or other background, admin tasks, depending on the job.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!