Start your retail career in a B&M job
From warehouse work to retail jobs, B&M has something for you. Find your best match and kickstart your career by applying to this B&M vacancy!
What are you going to do:
Nab yourself a job at B&M to join one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK. Is this your first time on a job hunt? No worries! There are plenty of entry-level job vacancies at B&M where no experience is required. You can take on new skills and challenge yourself professionally, building a career as you go. Are you looking to make a career change? Then finding work at B&M is a great way to go. There are a ton of higher-level managerial positions that’ll allow you to show off your previous experience while still growing as an individual. Whatever step you’re at, there’ll be something for you at B&M.
Let’s talk through some of the nitty-gritties, like salary. B&M pays fair, market-standard wages to all their employees, so you can rest assured that you’ll be fairly compensated for your efforts. Part-timers can expect a wage of £9-13 an hour, whereas full-time salaries start at roughly £25,000 a year for entry-level roles. If you’re on an hourly rate, your take-home pay will obviously depend on the working hours you take on at B&M. The good thing is, because they need people round the clock to help move stock and man stores, there are weekend, seasonal, and even evening jobs available. So, whatever your schedule allows for, there are still plenty of options for jobs at B&M.
What makes good B&M staff? What are the requirements for a position with the company? Well, that all depends on the particular job you go for, as each position will have its own set of necessary skills and abilities. Some general qualities you can demonstrate are good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team. Most jobs at B&M require a lot of collaboration, so these skills are vital. Another great quality to have is a customer-focused attitude, since the customers are what keep B&M in business. Think you have what it takes? Then apply to this B&M vacancy, and we’ll have you working away in no time at all.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a UK retailer that stocks a huge variety of products
- Roles to suit all areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to grow professionally and build a career in your field
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- A fresh, diverse, and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- Enthusiasm and interest in retail
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently
Wondering if there are even ‘B&M jobs near me’? Of course there are. You can find B&M jobs in Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester – basically all across the UK. Apply to this vacancy and you’ll be the first to know when we have a role with your name on it.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers, stocking shelves, transporting stock, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Profession type
- Sales, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!