Set off your career with a job at Stagecoach across the UK
Stagecoach has jobs UK-wide, so wherever you are there’ll be an opportunity nearby. Find your fit and launch your career with this Stagecoach vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Wondering where a job at Stagecoach will take you? Literally speaking, all across the UK, but figuratively? You’ll be taken to new heights thanks to the great career opportunities waiting for you. Whether this is your first proper job, or you want to switch things up professionally, we’ve got you covered will this all-rounder Stagecoach vacancy. Stick with YoungCapital, and we’ll run you through everything you need to know about working for Stagecoach.
First up, the requirements. These can vary depending on which Stagecoach job you go for, but there are a few qualities you can mention that will always be valued. Customer satisfaction is essential to Stagecoach’s operations, so a client-focussed attitude and good attention to detail are essential. Obviously, if you opt for a driver job with Stagecoach, then you’ll need a valid UK driving licence that’s suitable for coaches. Not keen on driving around? There are plenty of other roles with different duties and responsibilities. Finance jobs, customer service positions, and marketing roles are all essential to keep things running at Stagecoach. Staff in different departments will have different tasks, all contributing to a successful business.
Another important factor to consider in your search for a Stagecoach job is the pay. You want to know that you’ll be paid fairly, right? Depending on whether you’re full or part-time, you’ll be awarded a yearly salary or hourly wages for your Stagecoach work. Salaries start around £22,000 for entry-level positions, and hourly workers can expect to earn £9-12 depending on their age. How much you earn from Stagecoach will depend on the working hours you take on too, so be mindful of that when you’re applying. Aside from money, there are a few other benefits for Stagecoach employees, like pension schemes and discounts on travel – you really can’t go wrong! So, don’t wait around any longer; submit your application for this Stagecoach job vacancy and wait for the good news.
What we offer:
- Chance to work with a top UK transport company
- Roles for all areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to grow professionally and build a career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- The chance to travel the UK and get paid for it!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- Valid UK driving licence (role-dependant)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Drive coaches across the UK, provide customer service support, and other role-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!