Spread your wings in a career at Airbus
From engineering to sales jobs, Airbus has something for everyone. Find your best match and shift your career into high gear with this Airbus vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Want to let your career take off in an Airbus job? Then this is the vacancy for you. We’ve got you covered with all sorts of positions at Airbus, from mechanical and engineering-focussed roles to behind-the-scenes, administrative help. Whatever your career aspirations may be, we’ll help you find your ideal job at Airbus in the UK. Stick with us, and we’ll run you through all the need-to-knows so that you’re ready to get to work for Airbus as soon as the right job pops up.
What does a typical workday look like at Airbus? What kind of duties and responsibilities can you expect? Well, that all depends on the role you take on. An engineering job will obviously have you working on designing, building, and improving parts and their performance. You could also work as an employee at the Airbus offices, fulfilling administrative tasks like processing orders, setting appointments, and filing contracts. There’s so much variety, no two career paths at Airbus look the same. The same can be said for the requirements; it all depends on the job you’re after. Technical roles at Airbus will require some work experience or previous education, but there are also entry-level positions available.
In your career at Airbus, you won’t just be expected to put in tons of work for no reward. There are plenty of employee benefits that make working at Airbus more than worth your while. Perks like pension schemes, employee discounts, and health insurance are all fairly standard, but you may also be fortunate to take advantage of travel miles, depending on your position. And of course, Airbus pays competitive salaries that should cover anything that the benefits don’t. Are you convinced yet? Good, then get your application together for Airbus, and apply to this job vacancy asap.
What we offer:
- Work with one of the world’s biggest aircraft manufacturers
- Roles for all areas of interest and levels of experience
- Opportunities to grow professionally and build your career
- Variety in hours and remote working options (role-dependent)
- The chance to work with some of the most up-to-date tech available
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependent)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and interest in aerospace technologies
Ready to get your career at Airbus up and off the ground? Then don’t delay any further. Apply to this Airbus vacancy and let us take care of the rest. You’ll have your ideal job with Airbus before you know it, so get cracking.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £36.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers, stocking shelves, transporting stock, and other job-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Engineering , Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!